Fall owl background

Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Temple Sealing

Although our Temple Sealing took place August 20, 2010 I'm just now posting pictures from it. Mostly because I had to wait to get access to my parent's camera since they were the ones who took the pictures.

Right after we were sealed.
Daniel is stuck with me forever now.


The beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple located in South Jordan, UT. We were able to go to the open house for it before it was dedicated last year.

Some of our family were able to attend. We missed the ones who couldn't make it, but they still shared their joy with us over the occasion.


We even had a few close friends who were able to attend. They are basically family.

It was an amazing experience and we are glad that we were able to have those who are close to us share that special day.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am excited to find your blog! (This is Michelle Wilkinson, if you're curious) :)

    ReplyDelete