Fall owl background

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Post of the Year!

It's New Years Eve, well the day of the Eve if you will. This year has been a great one. There were many ups and downs, mostly ups though :) Daniel and I have grown as a couple and I think we have figured out what buttons not to push and what things will make the other person smile.

Christmas was great this year. We were able to spend the day with my family. I helped make Christmas dinner. I even tried out a new pie recipe, compliments of Sister Marolyn Staffieri, and it was a hit! I got Daniel some new shirts since he has been wanting some and he got me a nano iPod since he said the one I had was outdated and pink. He bought me a blue one, that way he can borrow it if he needs to.

The most important thing that has happened to us this year I would have to say was that Daniel and I were able to get sealed! It was a great accomplishment for us and I feel our journey has allowed for us to have that much more of an appreciation for the Temple.

I'm glad to say that I have a wonderful family on both mine and Daniel's side. They are all so supportive of us and willing to help us out when we need it. Next year we plan a trip to Charlotte, NC with our tax returns and I look forward to visiting where Daniel grew up as well as visit his family. Currently we live with my family and once again I'm grateful for patient parents who are willing to let us stay with them while we save up money.

All in all 2010 was a great year, and I'm very excited for 2011 to begin. So Happy New Years everyone and we wish you all the best with the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment