Fall owl background

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

This Thanksgiving I find myself grateful for many things. I'm grateful for a wonderful husband who I love and appreciate so much. He's on his way to North Carolina for a birthday party for his Aunt Linda and boy, if you want to know how much you really care about a person, take a 5 day break from them and you will realize just how much they mean to you. I miss him like crazy right now, especially for the Holiday, and I figure he misses me too made evident by the number of "I miss you texts" I've received right after he left yesterday morning.

I'm thankful for being able to work, something I am currently doing at the group home and will be here until 11PM tonight. I really do love my job here though. The girls here mean so much to me, I know they are awesome people who are trying to make the most of the hand they were dealt with and although they've made many mistakes I still believe they are good.

I'm so thankful for family, both mine and Daniel's. It so nice to be able to add family members and I look forward to be able to get to know my in-laws better as the years go by. Both our families have done so much for us, helping us out financially, spiritually, and emotionally. It's always so hard for me to spend Holidays without family because they mean so much to me.

I'm so grateful for friends. I have such wonderful friends, so does Daniel. I've had so much positive support from my friends and I know that Daniel's friends do so much to help him out as well.

I hope that everyone is able to have a great day today and that we are all able to eat tons of food, watch lots of football and most importantly remember what is most important to us. I love you all, we love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffany hope your holiday went well. I miss you lots. Take care!

    ReplyDelete