Fall owl background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Coolest Wedding Ever!

This blog is a little out of order. Still I'd rather share this story none the less. Back in December a good friend of ours got married (shout out to Charley and Vito). Charley was the one who initially was involved in Daniel meeting me. I know Charley through an old roommate/ best friend since they are sisters and Daniel knows Charley from church. Charley is the sweetest, shyest person I know and it was cute to see her go from having a crush on this guy she knew from school to marrying him.

What made their wedding so cool was that it was done with a Polynesian flare complete with Lu'au style dining (and yes that did me a roasted pig) and
a few performances ranging from dancing to singing. The bride and groom even participated in a few dances themselves. You see Vito (the groom) is from Fiji and who knew they could throw a good party. It was more like going to a show with good dinner than an actual wedding. If only more weddings could be this entertaining rather than the cookie cutter types of weddings most of us are used to attending. I'm definitely pushing for my sister to meet a Polynesian guy so that I'll be able to attend another one of these awesome weddings.


No comments:

Post a Comment